Imedex® is an industry leader in providing accredited, independent continuing medical education to health care professionals.
Upcoming Virtual Congress:
Innovative, Convenient, and Customizable
Can’t get away? Need to catch up on the practice changes in oncology? Missed the Annual Oncology Meeting in Chicago? Presenting a convenient, easy way for you and your associates to learn of the most clinically relevant data presented at the Annual Oncology Meeting and its impact from both national and international oncology experts.
Save time and money while improving your practice
Mark your calendar this July for the 2013 Oncology HighlightsSM – News from the Annual Oncology Meeting. This innovative, interactive, virtual congress mirrors the experience of a live congress. Showcasing the highlights from the entire 2013 Annual Oncology Meeting, you will learn from world renowned leaders presenting via streaming video with synced slides that can be downloaded for future reference without leaving your desk. Streaming video, a resource center, a virtual exhibit hall, and networking capabilities round out this interactive learning experience.
More information coming soon.
Highlights from last year
What you will learn this year
- The specific benefits and therapy-induced toxicities of the novel regimens
- Recent developments in multidisciplinary approaches for the management of multiple solid and hematologic malignancies
- Molecular pathology of the different cancers
- How to incorporate appropriate biomarker analyses for prognosis, prediction of response, and selection of optimal therapy for your patients
- New surgical and radiation therapy techniques
- Improved treatment strategies
- New recommendations and guidelines for optimal management
- Biomarkers that predict response to therapy
- Selection of patients most likely to benefit from therapy
- Late-stage clinical trials with a potential to impact patient outcomes
The following companies have provided an educational grant in support of this conference:
Several options are available to companies interested in supporting this conference. For more information, please contact Imedex at +1 (770) 751 7332, or by email at email@example.com.
For registration inquiries:
Tel.: +1 (678) 242-0906
Toll-free (USA only): +1 (800) 233-0957
Fax: +1 (770) 751-7334