Imedex® is an industry leader in providing accredited, independent continuing medical education to health care professionals.
Are you up-to-date on current management strategies for IBD?
Mastering Clinical Challenges in IBD will provide an important clinical update for physicians and other healthcare professionals who are involved in the management of patients with inflammatory bowel disease.
New findings, new techniques, and recent efforts in research and discovery have changed the way physicians treat their patients. At this concise, yet comprehensive meeting, you will learn practical applications for the management of patients with IBD including
- Emerging diagnostic biomarkers and predictors of disease progression
- Optimizing biologic therapy
- Understanding of quality indicators in IBD
- Benefits of using mucosal healing as a standard therapeutic endpoint
- Decisions in postoperative Crohn's disease
- Effective management of pregnant patients with IBD
We know that many physicians are seeking an advanced, informative event close to home, which will help them to most effectively manage their IBD patients. We know that you will find Mastering Clinical Challenges in IBD to be of immediate value. We look forward to welcoming you to Chicago this summer!
Scott Plevy, MD and David T. Rubin, MD
For registration inquiries:
Tel.: +1 (678) 242-0906
Toll-free (USA only): +1 (800) 233-0957
Fax: +1 (770) 751-7334