Imedex® is an industry leader in providing accredited, independent continuing medical education to health care professionals.
Are you up-to-date on current management strategies for IBD?
New findings, new techniques, and recent efforts in research and discovery have changed the way physicians treat their patients – taking a more individualized approach. Mastering Clinical Challenges and Emerging Therapies in IBD will provide important clinical updates in the management of patients with inflammatory bowel disease.
You will learn practical applications for use in your clinic including:
Lectures to include:
- Patient Reported Outcomes in IBD: What are they and what does the clinician need to know?
- What are the factors that should influence choice of first therapy in IBD? Understanding longitudinal severity
- Treating to achieve a target and disease monitoring in 2015: State of the art
- The IBD patient in pain
- Selection and use of the non-anti-TNF biological therapies? Who? When? How?
Case discussions to include:
- Upper GI Crohn’s disease with obstruction
- The hospitalized UC patient
- The post-op Crohn’s patient
- The patient with dysplasia: surgery or active surveillance?
- Recurrent C. diff in IBD. How to Manage? What to consider?
- Marijuana in IBD. Who should get it? How should we help?
Highlights from last year
You will find Mastering Clinical Challenges and Emerging Therapies in IBD to be of immediate value, and we look forward to welcoming you to Chicago this summer!
David T. Rubin, MD, FACG, AGAF
Don’t forget to bring your laptop or tablet
All slide presentations will be available to view at the event on your electronic device—laptop or tablet via Array technology*. This is the most convenient way to provide attendees with the most up-to-date information. A book of printed presentations will not be available; we encourage you to use your electronic device during the conference for optimal participation.
This technology is the most convenient way to provide attendees with the most up-to-date information. After the conference, a link to download the presentations will be emailed to attendees.
For registration inquiries:
Tel.: +1 (678) 242-0906
Toll-free (USA only): +1 (800) 233-0957
Fax: +1 (770) 751-7334