Imedex® is an industry leader in providing certified, independent continuing medical education to health care professionals.
IBD Professional? You Don't Want to Miss Out.
Are you up-to-date on current management strategies for IBD?
New findings, new techniques, and recent efforts in research and discovery have changed the way physicians treat their patients – taking a more individualized approach. Mastering Clinical Challenges and Emerging Therapies in IBD will provide important clinical updates in the management of patients with inflammatory bowel disease.
You will learn practical applications for use in your clinic including:
Lectures to include:
- Evolving Approaches to Current Clinical Challenges
- What are the factors that should influence choice of first therapy in IBD? Understanding longitudinal severity
- Healing the bowel: How to do it, how to know you’ve got it
- Selection and use of the non-anti-TNF biological therapies? Who? When? How?
- Update on therapeutic drug monitoring in IBD: Is it time we use it in situations other than loss of response?
- Decision-making and risk discussions in IBD: Who has time?
- Dysplasia in IBD, can we get away with subtotal colectomy with modern visualization techniques?
- Improving care in your practice and for specific patient types
- Quality of Care in IBD: How do you get it in your practice?
- Implementing a Quality of Care project: Access to urgent care at the University of Chicago
Case discussions to include:
- Clostridium difficile in active IBD: Which came first and how do you treat?
- The hospitalized Crohn’s disease patient
- The post-op Crohn’s patient
- Refractory proctitis: Novel approaches for a difficult problem
- Peristomal pyoderma: What now?
|Early Registration Deadline||May 26, 2016|
|Discounted Registration Deadline||July 7, 2016|
|Presentation Dates||July 23, 2016|
For registration inquiries:
Tel.: +1 (678) 242-0906
Toll-free (USA only): +1 (800) 233-0957
Fax: +1 (770) 751-7334