Imedex® is an industry leader in providing certified, independent continuing medical education to health care professionals.
Call for Abstracts
Participants interested in presenting data should first register or log in, then submit abstracts online by August 16, 2017. Abstracts are subject to acceptance by the Scientific Committee.
Acceptance notifications and guidelines for poster presentation will be sent on September 7, 2017. Authors of accepted abstracts who have not registered will have until October 5, 2017 to do so at the rate of $499.00. After this date, abstracts without registered presenters will be disregarded.
Abstract Format Guidelines
- Follow the online instructions
- Abstracts must be written in English
- Accepted format: Word document format, 9 point Arial font, 500 word count limit
- Use a concise title
- List affiliations of author(s) as briefly as possible, with city, state and country
- Place an asterisk (*) before the name of the presenting author
- Use standard and well-accepted abbreviations
- When using references, use standard and well-accepted formats
- Abstract content should be single-spaced, typed in lowercase and contain:
- Purpose of the study
- Summarized description of the project
- Results and conclusions
- Submit your abstract online:
- You will receive a confirmation email for your submission
Submission Deadline: August 16, 2017
The abstract submission link will be available soon.
Submit an abstract here.