Call for Abstracts
Participants interested in presenting data should submit abstracts online by July 22, 2010. Abstracts are subject to acceptance by the Scientific Committee. Once accepted, abstracts will be published in the journal and scheduled for oral or poster presentation.
Acceptance notifications and guidelines for poster presentation will be sent on August 27, 2010. Authors of accepted abstracts who have not registered will have until October 7, 2010 to do so at the rate of $395. After this date, abstracts without registered presenters will be disregarded.
Note: While abstract submissions are encouraged to advance knowledge on the state of the science, abstracts submitted by pharmaceutical companies may not be presented by a pharmaceutical employee should the abstract be selected for oral presentation during the meeting.
- Abstracts must be written in English
- Accepted format: Word document format, 9 point Arial font, 500 word count limit
- Use a concise title
- List affiliations of author(s) as briefly as possible, with city, state and country
- Place an asterisk (*) before the name of the presenting author
- Use standard and well-accepted abbreviations
- When using references, use standard and well-accepted formats
- Abstract content should be single-spaced, typed in lower case and contain:
- Purpose of the study
- Summarized description of the project
- Results and conclusions