Call for Abstracts
Participants interested in presenting data should first register or log in, then submit abstracts online by July 26, 2011. Abstracts are subject to acceptance by the Scientific Committee.
Acceptance notifications and guidelines for poster presentation will be sent on August 30, 2011. Authors of accepted abstracts who have not registered will have until October 6, 2011 to do so at the rate of $395.00. After this date, abstracts without registered presenters will be disregarded.
Submit your abstract online by going to www.imedex.com, selecting this Congress and following the instructions in the “Abstracts” section.
- Follow the online instructions
- Abstracts must be written in English
- Accepted format: Word document format, 9 point Arial font, 500 word count limit
- Use a concise title
- List affiliations of author(s) as briefly as possible, with city, state, and country
- Place an asterisk (*) before the name of the presenting author
- Use standard and well-accepted abbreviations
- When using references, use standard and well-accepted formats
- Abstract content should be single-spaced, typed in lower case and contain:
- Purpose of the study
- Summarized description of the project
- Results and conclusions
July 26, 2011
Go to www.imedex.com, select this Congress and follow instructions in the “Abstracts” section.